Freelance Jobs
Powered By google

IF You Are Unable To Find Your Books here. Then kindly make your request in the shoutbox below with book and author name :

Mix Cool Retro Curves Into Your Photographs:

>> Friday, July 10, 2009

I’m a huge fan of James White’s work. I love the way he plays with geometric elements and colors. It gives a retro feeling to the design, but at the same time he uses a modern approach. In an interview, he mentioned that he uses a Flash script to generate the vector shapes. Then he does the rest of the job in Illustrator and Photoshop.
Well, inspired by James’s designs, I decided to figure out my own way of creating that type of effect in Photoshop. In this tutorial, I show you how to mix cool retro geometric shapes into your photos.


to download follow the link below:


0 comments:

FOR ISSUES CONTACT ME...!

Privacy Policy        Contact me: tahir90.webdeveloper@gmail.com

 
SEO by Master Google