Freelance Jobs
Powered By google

IF You Are Unable To Find Your Books here. Then kindly make your request in the shoutbox below with book and author name :

DISCLAIMER

>> Sunday, March 22, 2009

You must agree to this policy before using hidden-science.blogspot.com

This privacy notice is to announce some of the rules and regulations of my ebooks section before you start using hidden-science.blogspot.com. I recommend you read and understand these rules. If in any case you do not agree with this policy you better close this page now.

hidden-science.blogspot.com has been created for educational and learning purpose only. I have neither any commercial purpose of this site and ebooks section nor do I want you to missuse the copyright of the respected owner of the ebooks. And it doesn't mean that we took the right of ebooks which you are going to purchase or already own it. This is only to provide you the easiest way to have a collection of ebooks for educational use and you use it as your own private data. You are not allowed in any case to use any of these files for your own commercial purposes.

hidden-science.blogspot.com is not selling these ebooks and articles. There is NO amount that you need to pay for my services i am maintaining and providing you this service 100% Free! I am providing you this service for you to have a backup of ebooks that you already own or you are going to buy. I strongly encourage you to buy ebooks while you are having backups from my service. I respect the owner of the ebooks and the companies which has the copyright of these files and you are also not allowed to missuse of these ebooks in any case. If you have any question you can contact me in any time.

And last there is no involvement of blogger.com in any condition to maintain this website.

** You agree to buy ebooks for your own self while you are having my files as your Backup.

If any further queries or suggestions you can mail me to: tahir90.ashraf@gmail.com

0 comments:

FOR ISSUES CONTACT ME...!

Privacy Policy        Contact me: tahir90.webdeveloper@gmail.com

 
SEO by Master Google